Followers

Thursday, December 27, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUHAMMAD HIDAYAT


HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet 27th
to my one and only lover,husband and papa to our daughter....
May Allah bless will always be with you....
Keep being an awesome husband to me...
And supercool daddy to Hanania.....

i love u till Jannah

truly yours,
your wifey

That was my wish that i wrote at his facebook timeline....sorry i was not so rich to giv you expensive price,but i wrote this entry for you so you can keep read it when ever you want....Nothing gonna be da same without u... I'm glad and thanx to Allah,when i open my eyes this mornig, you still there, beside me alive... Every single minutes is numb without you...How i could imagine life my live without you....

our lil family,till Jannah

my superhero,oppsss,our superhero

i love them both....
 Dear husband,

Happy birthday again from the bottom of my heart.....





1 comment:

si ayu dan kacak berkata