Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2013

ITS OVER...UNOFFICIALLY FINISH...

when this post is appear,means that i'm officially finish my final paper.....yesss, after 4 years of hard and easy,we finally come to the end...yess,4 years is long enough to be closed with all my class mates..so many memories with them...happy and sad...how i gonna miss my team...ohhhh,we gonna have our convo by this year,Insyaallah if everything is pass....

Semoga segala penat lelah selama ini akan berbaloi...lepas ni time untuk isi form tukar jawatan or bertukar kepada gred yang lebih tinggi...Semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya....

To all my UKM BBA 2009/2010 intake...we rock it all...glad that we can finish it all together...yesss,most of our classmate will convo together ( me sanggup tak tangguh sem waktu bersalin dulu...)..

Last but not least,
Thank UKM
Thank all Prof's,Dr's and lecturer
Thank all classmate's

But also thousand,not i think gazillion thanks to my beloved Husband who sacrifice his night pick me from class...Who sacrifice some of his weekend as i have an extra class,be with me when i have my study group...Yesss,he always by side...Alwaysss.....

segulung ijazah idaman.......

tak sabar nak lompat2 baling motar n skroll...
**walaupun sedih sebab arwah mama n papa tak sempat tengok aku konvo waktu dip n degree ni,tapi aku tahu diorang pasti bangga dengan aku...aku usahakan semua dengan hasil titik peluh aku sendiri..aku susah dari kecik,semua tu buat aku lagi kuat...setiap kebahagian dan kejayaan yang aku dapat sekarang,hasil dari kepayahan aku dulu...no one know how me and yong susah waktu kecik dulu...But now,i have my own family..will convo with them...i'm proud with all that i had...few blessed people with me that i love the most....

2 comments:

si ayu dan kacak berkata