Followers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

HANANIA MILK STORY

ok,as i said before HD dah start FM since she was 3days old....time ni,i was crying worses then HD cry...she was crying because she didnt get enough milk from me while i was crying because i hav to give her FM...with eye teary, i couldnt have enough strenght to give HD the FM...husband do it...my BM are not enough for her...poor lil baby...mama cant afford you my BM...i cant even choose ur FM for u as papa buy ur 1st FM in hurry in the middle of night,12.00am runs to the nearest KK Speedmart and he could only get LACTOGEN,the brand that hav by that time for infant..

lucky me,husband n MIL calm me down...i just cant bear to hold my tear from falling down..its like raining inside and outside me...sambil bagi HD susu,sambil nangis...sambil tu hulur jugak my breast bagi HD hisap...but,Nia still cry out loud..i was try to picit2 my breast pun susu keluar sikit sangat...tp dh rasa bengkak..keesokkan harinya,my MIL amikkan kelopak kobis and let me sapu2 around my breast baru ade bertambah sikit my susu...and my baby continue with FM..tapi i told my MIL,she just can hav her FM if i was not around or bila  mmg Nia dah betul2 mengamuk meraung2 tak cukup susu...selagi i was just beside her,stay with her,i will direct bf her...

So,FM is just like sampingan for HD when my production reduces..for the 1st 3 month,as i was on my confinement leaves, i gift her direct feeding,somestime i give her FM to familiar it for HD as i will started working...so,bila dah start keje,ada balance2 ebm dalam 20bottles i give babysitter..sambil2 tu pam jugak buat stok tapi my production merosot teruk..sekali pam nak dapat 1 oz pun susah...so,i decide when she was 5 month,siang i let her drink FM bila dengan babysitter while malam Nia memang direct feeding dengan me.memang mengempeng jer la sepanjang malam bila time tidor tu..pandai plak tu selak my baju bila dia 6 bulan...hahaha....

masa mula2 pandai pegang botol....

So far till now,thats the routine...siang FM,malam BF...i still want to bf her tll she turns 2 y/o even not exclusive bf..now Nia dh started solid food,kecintaan Nia dah bertukar,she seem to be like food more then milk...She didnt enjoy her Dutch Baby milk anymore...if susu tak campur cerelac,she just main2 jer susu tu except bila dh 3jam++ tak memilk,haus sangat baru habis 4oz susu kosong....hai la Hanania...and now she already going to turn 8months,ape2 makanan Nia i will add milk sikit except bubur la...xsedap ooo bubur campur susu...sekarang gigih try menu-menu untuk Nia plak...huhuhuhu......

ikan merah+bayam

No comments:

Post a Comment

si ayu dan kacak berkata